Two Places at One Time

F219

Guest Squirrel

Maybe it's his twin brother...you know, another head trip perpetrated to flip out us CamCaps folks.

However, please notice Fritz the Cat in the kitchen picture. He's definitely ready for dinner... coolest pet at RLC...

Maybe it's his twin brother...you know, another head trip perpetrated to flip out us CamCaps folks.

However, please notice Fritz the Cat in the kitchen picture. He's definitely ready for dinner... coolest pet at RLC...

Absolutely the coolest cat.  I call him Monkey though.  Reminds me of snow monkey.  light hair on face, dark round eyes, with short ears.

I'm a dog person, but that cat is #1. It has a certain look. Not like something that you see here. It's face is different, it's ears are creased in the middle and pointing forward. On full alert for food at all times.

Just like a squirrel that my Shepherd chases when it's scooting across the power lines. Always looking for fruits and nuts.

Guest Squirrel

I'm a dog person, but that cat is #1. It has a certain look. Not like something that you see here. It's face is different, it's ears are creased in the middle and pointing forward. On full alert for food at all times.

Just like a squirrel that my Shepherd chases when it's scooting across the power lines. Always looking for fruits and nuts.

Hey, I resemble that remark. Except I'm not looking for fruits or nuts. I'm surrounded by the goddamn idiots.

I'm on a quest for single malt Scotch and another 4chan meme jpg that describes how this thread has fallen into total disrepair...