B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #4

@08:19:35 Numi and Valeri went into the elevator from the hall at lvl3 but didnt come out on any level that we can see, maybe they went to the basement? They seem to have some place they can go off cam. One of them had a book with her.

56 minutes ago, Fagen said:

@08:19:35 Numi and Valeri went into the elevator from the hall at lvl3 but didnt come out on any level that we can see, maybe they went to the basement? They seem to have some place they can go off cam. One of them had a book with her.

or up to the garage and out

Yet another disappointment with this apartment's new participants, after Adelita left, Grace was the only good looking one but never do anything sadly. Now all girls in this apt are neither good looking nor hot in my opinion. Good thing Anabel is still around and Sofie is back. Where they get all these girls from, I thought russia full of beautiful ladies and rlc proved me wrong, or they trying to live up to their site's name in real life there are more ugly girls than pretty ones. Having more and more apts means nothing to me when 90% of them are boner killers.

54 minutes ago, trulyrlc said:

Yet another disappointment with this apartment's new participants, after Adelita left, Grace was the only good looking one but never do anything sadly. Now all girls in this apt are neither good looking nor hot in my opinion. Good thing Anabel is still around and Sofie is back. Where they get all these girls from, I thought russia full of beautiful ladies and rlc proved me wrong, or they trying to live up to their site's name in real life there are more ugly girls than pretty ones. Having more and more apts means nothing to me when 90% of them are boner killers.

Loraine looks good imo.

It's good to see some girls suntanning by the pool, the other girls havent done this much, they sleep or leave and gome back the end of the afternoon / evening. Although they don't look that good, ooh well we can't win all the time.