B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #4

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Other Bs apt are working except for B4.

Yes I have never seen it like this before where the cams are dead but then when you put your mouse over one of the cams in b4 it shows the little preview image, so something is still working. Everyone sleeping except for Karla awake in bed.

il y a 4 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Yes I have never seen it like this before where the cams are dead but then when you put your mouse over one of the cams in b4 it shows the little preview image, so something is still working. Everyone sleeping except for Karla awake in bed.

Replay from 1:44am Madrid time onwards also not working.

"No video data found for the selected time for this camera. Please choose another time period"

Looks like Karla is masturbating (above the covers this time), but none of us can see it. Thanks RLC... 🙄

This isn't the only apartment that's down either. R2 has the same problem.

8 minutes ago, timber said:

Looks like Karla is masturbating (above the covers this time), but none of us can see it. Thanks RLC... 🙄

This isn't the only apartment that's down either. R2 has the same problem.

Damn we missed, now it seems she is tucked under the cover. And with replay not working for b4 either there is no way we can go back and re-watch it 😞

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Damn we missed, now it seems she is tucked under the cover. And with replay not working for b4 either there is no way we can go back and re-watch it 😞

I'm guessing she'll probably do it again. If nothing else, it's a good sign that she didn't build a tent this time.

And it looks like RLC finally noticed B4 was broken.

Il y a 5 heures, Fagen a dit :

This is bullshit, thanks RLC

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0715 Loraine left
0839 Ariela, Numi and Valery left

Loraine up vey early today, she musty be going on a day trip or something, I thought maybe with Blair and Mike but they are both still in bed a sleep.