Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

5 hours ago, rebliz said:

She looks very sad 

She"always" looks that way.....I am wondering how long she will keep this up...but she is trying...

1 hour ago, firewall said:

Taya / Yarik tenía una estancia muy corta también

Si, este apartamento lo cerro RLC por lo que paso en el que yo no voy a comentar pero muchos vimos lo que ocurrió

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We've seen Apartments before that have been a Short Stay. 

Polina only lasted 15 Days so she holds the Record so far.  :biggrin:

As always on point with the info..thanks..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Il y a 9 heures, adamneve a dit :

She"always" looks that way.....I am wondering how long she will keep this up...but she is trying...

You have to give her maximum credit for trying to stay positive.  The only time she smiles for any length of time is when Hakeem is around, even though he ignores her need for affection.  Last night she gave very strong non-verbal hints she wanted sex.  Hakeem gave her a half-hearted stroke of her pussy and agreed to go to bed.  Big smile from Asia.  Asia stripped off and climbed into bed with Hakeem - nothing. She made some more moves - he went to sleep.

This morning the sum total of their interaction was a few words from Hakeem while Asia lay in bed Baby, I've brought you tea.  I'm going to work..."  A quick kiss of Asia's cheek and he left.

Asia's breaking point must come soon, and it'll make compelling viewing.

Just checked in again, and the sad and lonely girl is clearly desperately bored, with only her laptop and phone for company.

She needs to have the courage to invite friends around to break the monotony - although I suspect the friends she has may be very reluctant to be scrutinised by cameras everywhere!

Do your best to find that "special" friend who'll keep you company, Asia!  You know - the one that comes with benefits....   The affection you're so much in need of is not going to come from Hakeem.

11 minutes ago, Fennec said:

Kinda depressing to watch. I don't know, watch TV, read a book, there are stuff to do even while being stuck inside.

She's walking around the apartment like a rabbit in its cage.

agree, I have already lost interest it's not pleasant to watch this situation

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, firewall a dit :

agree, I have already lost interest it's not pleasant to watch this situation

Even more so, now that she's practicing her singing.  Her intonation is terrible. 🙀

3 hours ago, franklin said:

Even more so, now that she's practicing her singing.  Her intonation is terrible. 🙀

You bit exaggerate she didn't practicing she was listen to kids singing and joined her and there If you listen few days ago she have not bed at all voice singing something from classical music or some opera    

il y a une heure, rebliz a dit :

You bit exaggerate she didn't practicing she was listen to kids singing and joined her and there If you listen few days ago she have not bed at all voice singing something from classical music or some opera    

...er, OK.

You forgot to bring up the point where he was attempting to finger her and she says, you dont deserve it. Bro said...what? Pussy? Then he stopped.

But then again, he cheated on his girl and she doesn't know.