Chaturbate access is missing

On 5/28/2019 at 4:50 PM, bartels_h said:

Webcam tab is no longer there, just a tab that states "More" and it's non- functional!!!

You'll likely have to change your Screen Resolution to get it to show mine is 1920x1080 and I can see it.

Or just click the link place the page on your desktop  or add to your Favorites    https://cams.camcaps.net/

I just bookmarked Chadurbate and changed my password on my desktop, worked fine Friday, come back Monday open up the site it's screwed up, my laptop works but I had already bookmarked the webcam tab about a month ago. I discontinued my subscription to RLC 6 months ago, so when my subscription runs out on Oct. 1st I'll drop Camcaps!!!

43 minutes ago, bartels_h said:

I just bookmarked Chadurbate and changed my password on my desktop, worked fine Friday, come back Monday open up the site it's screwed up, my laptop works but I had already bookmarked the webcam tab about a month ago. I discontinued my subscription to RLC 6 months ago, so when my subscription runs out on Oct. 1st I'll drop Camcaps!!!

If there's a problem with that site I can have Admin take a look and see what he can find out if possible.

All I want to know is why on my desktop I have all the tabs except the webcam tab but in its place is a "More" tab that does nothing, the resolution is fine same as my laptop which has the webcam tab. As I stated previously worked fine before Friday's homepage closing and shutdown but Monday's startup and opening of CamCaps homepage I have a non-functioning "More" tab where the "Webcam" tab should be! Has the Camcaps homepage on my desktop become corrupt?!!!

28 minutes ago, bartels_h said:

All I want to know is why on my desktop I have all the tabs except the webcam tab but in its place is a "More" tab that does nothing, the resolution is fine same as my laptop which has the webcam tab. As I stated previously worked fine before Friday's homepage closing and shutdown but Monday's startup and opening of CamCaps homepage I have a non-functioning "More" tab where the "Webcam" tab should be! Has the Camcaps homepage on my desktop become corrupt?!!!

Adjust your screen resolution take it down a couple notches to make the page a little smaller. Just use your Browsers Zoom Button to achieve this.Then the full menu should appear.

GIF.gif