RLC Brain Farts

Some RLC idiot just made the Leora and Paul apartment  Premium with no free cameras.  WHY ?  For What Reason ?  Nothing ever goes on in this apartment except for the "goddess"

attempting to find new ways to masturbate !  I believe we have all seen her masturbate 1,2 or 3 times a day for the past 3 years !!  Why make this Premium ?  Is she going to do something new ..........like get a girlfriend ?   Paul is a dud and is finished after 1 shot a week at her .  Since Leora is getting older and has added a few pounds ,   this apartment should have been one of those dropped, not elevated  !  Please don't get me wrong.......I love to watch Leora masturbate ..............but after all this time I think I know every fold, crease and hole in her body !  What else can she do .  The girl is lovely and has a nice body ;  but come on............send her to Barcelona (alone) where she can join the other girls and teach some of them how to enjoy themselves !  ( My opinion) .

5 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Some RLC idiot just made the Leora and Paul apartment  Premium with no free cameras.  WHY ?  For What Reason ?  Nothing ever goes on in this apartment except for the "goddess"

attempting to find new ways to masturbate !  I believe we have all seen her masturbate 1,2 or 3 times a day for the past 3 years !!  Why make this Premium ?  Is she going to do something new ..........like get a girlfriend ?   Paul is a dud and is finished after 1 shot a week at her .  Since Leora is getting older and has added a few pounds ,   this apartment should have been one of those dropped, not elevated  !  Please don't get me wrong.......I love to watch Leora masturbate ..............but after all this time I think I know every fold, crease and hole in her body !  What else can she do .  The girl is lovely and has a nice body ;  but come on............send her to Barcelona (alone) where she can join the other girls and teach some of them how to enjoy themselves !  ( My opinion) .

They started doing that Yesterday.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 8:48 PM, guggefant said:

It's not just the Leora and Paul cameras they've been talking about several other cameras are off for free this is just idiotic stupid. What will they achieve with this, of course, more money in the cashier.Quietly idiotic.

idiotic...stupid...for a business to achieve more money in the cashier (sic)...right...okay then

On 5/31/2019 at 3:48 PM, guggefant said:

It's not just the Leora and Paul cameras they've been talking about several other cameras are off for free this is just idiotic stupid. What will they achieve with this, of course, more money in the cashier.Quietly idiotic.

So I assume that you STILL won't be paying then? :dodgy:

22 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

idiotic...stupid...for a business to achieve more money in the cashier (sic)...right...okay then

maybe, but rlc is expensive, that's not a secret, and leora and paul are the most famous "free" camera, and if you want the premium treatment, go access to Girls in Vacation wich have more meat, this can be good for the site at short range, but for many people is a reason to no goin back to the site, because, no free, no interest, even with Ads they can make much more money.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, murphy46 said:

maybe, but rlc is expensive, that's not a secret, and leora and paul are the most famous "free" camera, and if you want the premium treatment, go access to Girls in Vacation wich have more meat, this can be good for the site at short range, but for many people is a reason to no goin back to the site, because, no free, no interest, even with Ads they can make much more money.

So is it stupid or not stupid for a business to make money?

or putting it another way: is it stupid for a business to achieve more money in the cashier?