Why is this room only for Premium users?

So for the second time, this apartment is NOT premium. Yes it is now a pay-only apartment but you do NOT need a premium sub to view it. A regular standard sub will work.

As for why this apartment is pay-only? Simply because it was incredibly popular. That's it.

I think what's happening on RLC right now has nothing to do with a person's skin color
RLC passes his apartments in premium only one to one
they started with that of Hakeem and Asia, then those of Barcelona, yesterday it was R2 then Nina and Kira
And I'm sure others will follow soon

I wonder if this has no connection with the various changes in the environment of this kind of site, after what happened to VHTV with its apartments in Ukraine or the closure of Spygasm

• Like 1

12 hours ago, happyone said:

Your comment IMO was racist---black on white--no place for a comment like that anywhere---

I see the I'm dealing with elementary intellect. If you would have intellectually read my initial post, the part that you so graciously "highlighted" was the heart of the sarcasm. I can make a post about race, that actually has some facts to it, and not be racist. Many do not understand what being "racist" really means anyhow. If you would have answered that one simple question I asked, then I would have stood corrected and my post would not have had any validity to it. Since you cannot, honestly, provide an answer, then where is the racist aspect?

Please take time and LEARN the difference between being racist and having a dialog about race.