Why is this room only for Premium users?

Simple, since I've been watching RLC, they have had, maybe 3, black individuals residing in an apartment...Hakeem making number 3. The other 2 have been black women. He is the first black male. I guess since he is such a rarity, they don't want members that are not paying to view this "special" treat. Oh, maybe RLC didn't have a problem with non-paying members watch Stella and Ariel (black women) being fu*ked by white men, but only "paying" members can see a black man fu*king a white woman. (sarcasm & truth at the same time)👊

Just now, PhattBoy said:

Simple, since I've been watching RLC, they have had, maybe 3, black individuals residing in an apartment...Hakeem making number 3. The other 2 have been black women. He is the first black male. I guess since he is such a rarity, they don't want members that are not paying to view this "special" treat. Oh, maybe RLC didn't have a problem with non-paying members watch Stella and Ariel (black women) being fu*ked by white men, but only "paying" members can see a black man fu*king a white woman. (sarcasm & truth at the same time)👊

There is no shred of truth to anything you said that I have highlighted, especially since this is not the only apartment that has gone premium only. IMO there can be nothing sarcastic with your remark

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

There is no shred of truth to anything you said that I have highlighted, especially since this is not the only apartment that has gone premium only. IMO there can be nothing sarcastic with your remark

I let my subscription expire yesterday so I don't know if this is true or just my guess.  For weeks we have had problems with the cams freezing and spooling and just not working right at all and everyone was assuming it was a bandwidth issue that RLC wouldn't pay to do anything about.  I suspect that by taking away all the free cams they drastically cut down on the bandwidth issue without spending a dime.  I can't see anymore but tell me this,  are the cams working better now since they got rid of all the free viewers?  I'll bet my hat on it.

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I let my subscription expire yesterday so I don't know if this is true or just my guess.  For weeks we have had problems with the cams freezing and spooling and just not working right at all and everyone was assuming it was a bandwidth issue that RLC wouldn't pay to do anything about.  I suspect that by taking away all the free cams they drastically cut down on the bandwidth issue without spending a dime.  I can't see anymore but tell me this,  are the cams working better now since they got rid of all the free viewers?  I'll bet my hat on it.

Since I have not yet re-subbed yet--I cannot answer whether the bandwidth problem is solved or whether in fact it has improved the performance of the cams and viewing of the same.

But, if it was bandwidth, and RLC gets more paid subscribers as they hope with this new pay to see policy, that will again put a strain on their system, and nothing IMO will have been fixed. --except they make more money. 😏

Just now, happyone said:

Since I have not yet re-subbed yet--I cannot answer whether the bandwidth problem is solved or whether in fact it has improved the performance of the cams and viewing of the same.

But, if it was bandwidth, and RLC gets more paid subscribers, that will again put a strain on their system, and nothing IMO will have been fixed. --except they make more money. 😏

I agree with you on that.  It temporarily quiets all the complainers about the bandwidth and does one of 2 things.  It keeps them from having to spend a lot of money to correct the bandwidth issue. RLC WINS    or   it considerably increases the number of paid subscribers who can no longer view the free cams.  RLC WINS.  Eventually they will have to face the issue but this buys them time to study the situation and decide what makes better financial sense to them.  Fuck us.

49 minutes ago, happyone said:

Happyone, since you know so much and always has a reply to someone's post, please feel free to ADEQUATELY correct what I said. Please let us know who the other black male was that RLC placed in an apartment? Secondly, if you stick with the initial question, it was asked why has THIS apartment gone from free to premium. i don't give a damn about the other apartments you so ignorantly referred to in a way to get an uninformed point across. Now, this reply has no sarcasm!

21 minutes ago, PhattBoy said:

Happyone, since you know so much and always has a reply to someone's post, please feel free to ADEQUATELY correct what I said. Please let us know who the other black male was that RLC placed in an apartment? Secondly, if you stick with the initial question, it was asked why has THIS apartment gone from free to premium. i don't give a damn about the other apartments you so ignorantly referred to in a way to get an uninformed point across. Now, this reply has no sarcasm!

Your comment IMO was racist---black on white--no place for a comment like that anywhere---

• Like 3