Help keep CC virus free!

Guest Squirrel

Guest Squirrel

Hey guys, I've found a fool-proof way to unlock ALL CAMERAS on RLC, without having to run a .exe. And it works with PC, Mac, and Linux! And it's easy!

It's called SUBSCRIBE! You can download it at [ftp=ftp://join.reallifecam.com/signup/signup.php?nats=MC4wLjEuMS4wLjAuMC4wLjA]http://join.reallifecam.com/signup/signup.php?nats=MC4wLjEuMS4wLjAuMC4wLjA[/ftp]

10 karma points for the mods having locked out that last batch of "free" methods...

Guest Squirrel

So I post this to support our CC mods and the rules, and immediately I get a message from a newbie asking me if I can tell him how to unlock on the cameras.

Here was my response:

"Yes. Simply subscribe.

The reason for this is simple: if CamCaps does not prohibit people from posting "free" scripts to accomplish this, then CamCaps will be deluged with viral-ridden programs and scripts, and it will 1) destroy RLC and 2) destroy CamCaps.

The policy is wise. Any other course would be economically unsustainable for these two businesses."

Newbies: please read the rules. And think. Thank you. We're not afraid of the expression of opinions here, but most of us are tired of this crap and the threat that these programs entail.

Nij will nail me for this, but I agree with you again. I have never clicked on anything here but an avi file. Even some of them don't work sometimes. I just here to be a pain in the ass to Nick. It seems he wants the abuse. So I'm happy to oblige.

Guest Squirrel

. . .  just here to be a pain in the ass to Nick. It seems he wants the abuse. So I'm happy to oblige.

You're always such a kind, thoughtful, helpful man.

-1 to  you as an expression of our appreciation for your efforts to improve CC and help Nick out, ol' boy... ;)

Guest Squirrel

Every forum has them. Like someone said, just ignore him and maybe he'll go away.

I don't think so. Just think about it...We're STILL here!

Nij will nail me for this, but I agree with you again. I have never clicked on anything here but an avi file. Even some of them don't work sometimes. I just here to be a pain in the ass to Nick. It seems he wants the abuse. So I'm happy to oblige.

Here is was my response:

Simply no don't subscribe. don't west your heard earning $$$$$  to make rich RLM boring . By the way tbg150  I know now I am getting on your nerves :-) I love it  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Guest Squirrel

Hey Tgb150: your buddy is back.  :o

Somehow, his attitude sounds familiar. Humph.

Let me know if you think we should call in Moose...

Ask and you shall recieve.

By the way tbg150  I know now I am getting on your nerves :-) I love it

Get real son. Don't flatter yourself. Insignificant little worms like you could never get on my nerves. You are just a little maggot on a chat board that I can rid my life of with the simple click of a red X

You must idolize me to single me out of a crowd of about 14,000 people. I'm humbled.

Hey guys, I've found a fool-proof way to unlock ALL CAMERAS on RLC, without having to run a .exe. And it works with PC, Mac, and Linux! And it's easy!

It's called SUBSCRIBE! You can download it at [ftp=ftp://join.reallifecam.com/signup/signup.php?nats=MC4wLjEuMS4wLjAuMC4wLjA]http://join.reallifecam.com/signup/signup.php?nats=MC4wLjEuMS4wLjAuMC4wLjA[/ftp]

10 karma points for the mods having locked out that last batch of "free" methods...

the only ones who can not subscribe to 20 euros per month, it's teens ... not looking further! .....