Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

à l’instant, ektomo a dit :

He's just lazy, one dimensional and selfish. Sex is only for his pleasure. i'm just surprised that women don't just storm out. I'm also surprised they come back.

In my youth, when I did my own bit of circumvaginating the globe, I was constantly amazed that the girls I thought I'd treated badly the most were the ones who came back for more.  I still can't work out why.  😵

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ektomo said:

He's just lazy, one dimensional and selfish. Sex is only for his pleasure. i'm just surprised that women don't just storm out. I'm also surprised they come back.

Could be that he have something they badly want 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sa2013 said:

the thing is asia cant even approach guys properly, she seems as useless as he is 

I wouldn't say useless--maybe just non confrontational is more appropriate. 

I can understand why some might find a mean guy interesting but not one who looks bored, indifferent and sleepy who completely any urgency once he's done. Why would women be interested with a guy who is so limited in how he performs. He always looks bored and disinterested especially after the deed is done. Once the deed is done, iphone, TV and sleep take first priority.

il y a 1 minute, ektomo a dit :

I can understand why some might find a mean guy interesting but not one who looks bored, indifferent and sleepy who completely any urgency once he's done. Why would women be interested with a guy who is so limited in how he performs. He always looks bored and disinterested especially after the deed is done. Once the deed is done, iphone, TV and sleep take first priority.

The first girl he brought back was a hooker - no commitment of any kind and as he was unlikely to want to see her again, he went five weapons-grade rounds.  There's method in this madness, I'm sure.

• Like 1

I'm curious about the changes to his energy levels once she leaves. Will he start watching or playing games with gusto (which means he rather acts sleepy than do anything more)or will he quietly slither off to sleep?