Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

Just now, franklin said:

Well said.  That's exactly why I don't watch VH

Not saying that aren't abuses in rlc(Just look at prior residents of this house)But VH in terms of abuses is worst than rlc.

il y a 6 minutes, DMcKenzie a dit :

WTF

If that is true, Hakeem and RLC could be in for some serious problems.

It's true - she even asked why there were so many cameras "...do you make movies here or something?"

The legality of it has been discussed last time ebony girl was in the apartment.

Just now, firewall said:

depend the apartments you watch on VH, I come back on VH just for watch isa/bart

In general i see more abuses in VH(mostly due to the instability of residents,managers and guest,it's an more free,Wild,outa control style),but if an couple you like a lot joined VH them makes totaly sense you join,my favourite couple(Vicky&kate) left VH but if one day they return i would pay again to watch them.

1 minute ago, franklin said:

It's true - she even asked why there were so many cameras "...do you make movies here or something?"

The legality of it has been discussed last time ebony girl was in the apartment.

Hakeem isn't that stupid,Maybe is all part of the "game",pretty sure rlc warned them about this type of things.Sometimes things aren't what they look like in this cam sites.Sometimes are..others aren't.

1 minute ago, sexy girl said:

I have never looked vh but from how you talk about it sounds interesting ... female curiosity .. vh there be some nice male too? ihihihi

Would say VH have more "model type" dudes than rlc.But rlc more attractive girls.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Direi VH hanno più tizi "tipo modello" rispetto rlc.But RLC ragazze più attraenti.

thank you, if so I know that I will have a look ... rlc for now offers little for us eyes ihihihih females

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, sa2013 a dit :

hakeem needs to bang asia but the question is how real is there friends with benefit status, it seems to me like asia allergic to cock in general

She's actually well up for it when she's with Hakeem but she's so inexperienced she has no idea how to initiate sex.  Hakeem has to do all the work.  Even then, when he tries to kick somethig off, Asia has an annoying habit of playing shy and she brushes him away.  I think she believes that by doing this, Hakeem will try harder but instead he gives up - Asia realises, then tries to arouse him again.  It's a repetitive pattern and very irritating!

• Like 2