Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

il y a 21 minutes, rickiesteel a dit :

when was the last time these two had sex ...............

According to Replay, Wednesday the 29th May at 9.30 am

Another change of clothes - she's got a sexy new look this evening!

6.45pm, dressed to party and she's just left the apartment.

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know about anybody else but now that I've cacelled my subscription it really sucks that RLC has gone to 100% pay and no more free cams.  I'm finding out how much I miss watching.  It's hard to post on what I can't see

But it hasn't--many of the couples apartments still have free cams---it is just the Roommates, GOV, and COV have gone all pay except for Maya and also pay are A&H, Leora, N&K, Martina

RLC has chosen more of the popular apts to make all pay.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

I agree with franklin, last time they had sex has to before i joined the membership,  its not like 24 hrs ago like someone just mentioned unless im mistken

i was just playing on the time, i have no clue when they had sex lmao

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, happyone said:

But it hasn't--many of the couples apartments still have free cams---it is just the Roommates, GOV, and COV have gone all pay except for Maya and also pay are A&H, Leora, N&K, Martina

RLC has chosen more of the popular apts to make all pay.

That figures. Assholes

One thing for sure this situation shows that about 70,80% of what makes the house fun and above average is Hakeem and his adventures.Asia is Asia,a lot of potential(if she had some friends in city think we could see her shine a lot more)But dam,right now house is life support mode.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

One thing for sure this situation shows that about 70,80% of what makes the house fun and above average is Hakeem and his adventures.Asia is Asia,a lot of potential(if she had some friends in city think we could see her shine a lot more)But dam,right now house is life support mode.

Hakeem has been trying==he has been shooting a lot of life into the apartment--just no so much with Asia 😏

Dam we already go in four house post sinse houses opened just little over two weeks ago,no doubt place and their residents are generating interesting,curiously th other house that opened at same time is basicaly abandoned to the flies lol.Half good job rlc!

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Hakeem has been trying==he has been shooting a lot of life into the apartment--just no so much with Asia 😏

Cant say you are wrong,he just not interested in her.