Leora the goddess "from me to you"

Hello to all lovers of the goddess, glad to see that some continues to share in the different topic photos, Video, Chat, thank you all.

I decided to change my way of sharing my photos and videos with you (will be valid for all RLC apartments and archives of the past). So it's going to be like this:

There will be sharing for all the members that is Basic or Premium (do not forget that they are the Premium members by their financial contribution which allow you to members basic to have a well constructed site and to manage well).

1 ° The sharing with the basic members will be as follows: in all the topics that are, photos, videos, Zipfiles ... as before posted direct or by links MAB. For some photos or videos files you will have a preview of 5 photos and a photo to like "Like Button" to receive the complete file, this by private message CC. After a moment following the file and the request, it will be permanently deleted.

2° The sharing with Premium members will be done as before by post in the Premium all topic with some exclusivities only Premium. As for the basic member members some of them will share with a posted photo that you will have to like "like button" to receive the complete file, this by private message CC. After a while the file and the request will be permanently deleted. for photo files that you will not like, it will be a photo per day added, example file of 150 photos = 150 days to have it full) so if you are collector and amateur of beautiful photos better take it to time and like to have the complete file.

Active members in the different topics of Pictures-videos-Chat (valid for all RLC apartments) will regularly receive a small gift in the form of a MAB link in private message CC.

"Top label CHUUUT" by Rod001 is back for you

Bonjour à tous les amants de la déesse, content de voir que certains continuent de partager dans le topic photos, merci a tous.
Jai décider de changer ma manière de partager  mes photos et vidéos  avec vous (se sera valable pour tous les appartements RLC ainsi que les archives du passé). Cela vas donc ce passer ainsi :

Il y aura du partage pour tous les membres que se soit Basic où Premium (n'oubliez pas que se sont les membres Premium par leurs contribution financière qui vous permettent a vous membres basic d'avoir un site bien construit et bien gérer). 

1° Le partage avec les membres basic se fera comme suit : dans tous les topics que se soit, photos, vidéos, Zipfiles... comme avant postées direct ou par liens MAB. Pour certains dossiers photos vous aurez un aperçu de 5 photos et une photo a liker "Like Button" pour recevoir le dossier complet, ceci par message privé CC. Au bout d'un moment suivant le dossier et la demande celui-ci sera définitivement supprimer. 

Le partage avec les membres Premium se fera comme avant par des post dans le Premium tous topic avec certaines exlusivités uniquement Premium. Comme pour les membres basics certains partagent se feront avec une photo postée que vous devrez liker "like button" pour recevoir le dossier complet, ceci par message privé CC. Au bout d'un moment le dossier et la demande celui-ci sera définitivement supprimer. pour les dossiers photos que vous n'aurez pas liker, ce sera une photo par jour ajoutée, exemple Dossier de 150 Photos = 150 jours pour l'avoir complet) donc si vous êtes collectionneur et amateur de belles photos mieux vaut vous y prendre à temps et liker pour avoir le dossier complet.

Les membres actifs dans les différentes rubriques de Pictures-videos-Chat (valables pour tous les appartements RLC) recevront régulièrement un petit cadeau sous la forme d'un lien MAB dans un message privé CC.

"Top label CHUUUT" de Rod001 est de retour pour vous

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1

On 6/14/2019 at 7:13 PM, jugghead said:

Didn't even know you did this, but I'm kinda new and stupid here, so...

Hi jug,

This Two topics i have created stay here always on CC only for premium. like i says last month I am back on CC since May of this year after a long period of absence due to serious personal problems in my IRL. 

You have also some interesting things on the attachement center comming from the open thread and transfered here on private host  by @StnCld316. Trust me the future will be hot here at CC ^^

Hail "CHUUUT"    //   Hail CC

• Like 6