Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, scotty3 said:

Yes - Leonie is lovely - but dull.  Nothing happens in this apartment.

She has sex usually every other day. She is very passionate, sensual and romantic during sex. Check out  her mesmerizing pelvis movement when she does lazy cow girl.

I would say,  still this apartment is far above most of VH places despite the fact that she does not swap and have sex a few times a day. 

• Like 4

Il y a 8 heures, zoifan a dit :

She has sex usually every other day. She is very passionate, sensual and romantic during sex. Check out  her mesmerizing pelvis movement when she does lazy cow girl.

I would say,  still this apartment is far above most of VH places despite the fact that she does not swap and have sex a few times a day. 

True, I am new to VHTV and I find Leonie definitely to be a very watchable girl although there isn't much sex, orgies or exciting events like other VHTV apartments.

IMO she is very beautiful and she is partly the reason why I signed up in the first place.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Le 7/31/2019 à 1:30 AM, Sparkles a dit :

bandicam 2019-07-30 18-30-01-954.jpg

Is the girl on the right the same girl who stayed over alone on the couch 1-2 nights ago?

I find her to be lovely but is she just a guest or she visited other VHTV apartments before?

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Is the girl on the right the same girl who stayed over alone on the couch 1-2 nights ago?

I find her to be lovely but is she just a guest or she visited other VHTV apartments before?

Not 100% sure but I think it's the same one. She only visited here