Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to admit... I really thought this couple were in terminal decline a few weeks ago.. 
What we just witnessed was superb, Leonie and Barney connected with each other so passionately, they melded together .. it seems the spark between these two is rekindled.
Thank you Leonie and Barney.. I am privileged to have witnessed  what was the most beautiful act of lovemaking I have seen on this site.
Truly breathtaking.

Il y a 13 heures, plum a dit :

I've got to admit... I really thought this couple were in terminal decline a few weeks ago.. 
What we just witnessed was superb, Leonie and Barney connected with each other so passionately, they melded together .. it seems the spark between these two is rekindled.
Thank you Leonie and Barney.. I am privileged to have witnessed  what was the most beautiful act of lovemaking I have seen on this site.
Truly breathtaking.

Are you sure you have  'witnessed  what was the most beautiful act of lovemaking' or have you witnessed an attempt to boost ratings for this apartment. They ensured they were on a free to view camera to increase views and not in the bedroom where the number of viewers would have been restricted.

5 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Are you sure you have  'witnessed  what was the most beautiful act of lovemaking' or have you witnessed an attempt to boost ratings for this apartment. They ensured they were on a free to view camera to increase views and not in the bedroom where the number of viewers would have been restricted.

The flaw in this statement is that they don't get paid for views through the free cam.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wanderer said:

whatever the reason... it was good to watch.

• Like 1