Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

8 hours ago, Houlii said:

So I guess it's up to a vote..who wants to see Leonie get the same from Condor..paybacks././

I really don't understand, is Barney the best she can do, is he that irresistible and unreplaceable in her eyes, that she continues Time After Time,ย allowing this cheater to do this to her

• Like 1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Houlii said:

So I guess it's up to a vote..who wants to see Leonie get the same from Condor..paybacks././

why Condor ?๐Ÿ˜‚ย He can't get itย up. Leonie will suffer more than Barney, if she has sex with Condor & his limp dick๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 2

If there was an imaginary scenario , where Leonie would want to pick a guy from the VHTV crew to have revenge sex with, I would have suggested Daniel . I feel like he really like to get it on with her. the second choice would be Bart .ย ๐Ÿ˜›

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

If there was an imaginary scenario , where Leonie would want to pick a guy from the VHTV crew to have revenge sex with, I would have suggested Daniel . I feel like he really like to get it on with her. the second choice would be Bart .ย ๐Ÿ˜›

What about Andrew?ย 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

What about Andrew?ย 

haha, yeah he could be the third choice. but he has had his good share of female sex partners (probably more than any other guy in their circle). Bart on the other hand, has not been lucky with another woman yet (at least on camera). and Daniel, poor guy has had his eyes on Leonie from day 1๐Ÿ˜€