Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

If there was an imaginary scenario , where Leonie would want to pick a guy from the VHTV crew to have revenge sex with

You keep saying revenge sex, but the word is that she's actually encouraging Barney to fuck other girls.

I heard some people here at this forum that Barney had Leonie's permission to fuck other girls while she wasn't in the apartment because of her poor financial situation. I personally don't think Barney has that kind of permission from Leonie but I have the question whether she knows it or not... If it were the case of having permission from Leonie because of the financial situation, I would recommend Leonie do the same thing, fuck other guys, surely they would multiply their profits

Well, looking at small details, I think Leonie does know Barney is fucking other girls and I think Leonie's out of the apartment and the cameras (unfortunately ours) is fucking other guys too. This is not to say that Barney has permission from Leonie, only that Barney does so in front of the cameras and Leonie outside the cameras. My conclusion is because now fucking they use condom and before they never used it, only assumptions... Lol

7 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Well, looking at small details, I think Leonie does know Barney is fucking other girls and I think Leonie's out of the apartment and the cameras (unfortunately ours) is fucking other guys too. This is not to say that Barney has permission from Leonie, only that Barney does so in front of the cameras and Leonie outside the cameras. My conclusion is because now fucking they use condom and before they never used it, only assumptions... Lol

They use it also in the past.. already saw him puts condom for the end to don't do the mess

Ex: https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm62/cam17/leonie-barney-morning-sexaug-10

They fucked two days ago without condom

• Like 1