Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I asked a question earlier but it was unanswered, so I guess I'm on my own to try to figure out  everything that's going and where is Leonie when all this is going on.... well anyway I hope I can see her again hopefully soon.

I don't know. She will at least return one last time to get all her stuff when they really broke up. But I don't think they broke up. Maybe she is working or studying quite far away for a few days. Anyways she will be back. 

• Like 1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know. She will at least return one last time to get all her stuff when they really broke up. But I don't think they broke up. Maybe she is working or studying quite far away for a few days. Anyways she will be back. 

Thanks so much for responding and I guess it's obvious she doesn't mind her boyfriend / husband having sex without her being there, so hopefully I will see her soon, because Leonie is the only reason why I actually joined this site, because she reminds me a lot of Leora from RLC

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Thanks so much for responding and I guess it's obvious she doesn't mind her boyfriend / husband having sex without her being there, so hopefully I will see her soon, because Leonie is the only reason why I actually joined this site, because she reminds me a lot of Leora from RLC

Leora never participated in an orgy with 8 people.🤪

LeonieBarney_housewarming_party44.JPG

Her bags in house. She left only with a laptop and pictures.

bandicam 2019-06-16 17-34-55-474.jpg

bandicam 2019-06-16 22-40-09-949.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

There are a lot more interesting people on the site. I agree Leonie ist great but you miss a lot when you don't check out the others. By the way welcome here. Hope we can all have fun here. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Leora never participated in an orgy with 8 people.🤪

LeonieBarney_housewarming_party44.JPG

Her bags in house. She left only with a laptop and pictures.

bandicam 2019-06-16 17-34-55-474.jpg

bandicam 2019-06-16 22-40-09-949.jpg

Oh yes I am well aware that it will be differences between the the two, and if there's an orgy going on in the apartment, the only Plus for me if she's there also... and thanks for that photo of her wearing the mask

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There are a lot more interesting people on the site. I agree Leonie ist great but you miss a lot when you don't check out the others. By the way welcome here. Hope we can all have fun here. 

Thanks

Thank you ALL for the caps - the usual suspects (Sparkles, jjkopite, jabbath 1987 and life+90) very grateful to you all as I missed this until being able to catch up now (mid-afternoon in UK). I am sure I am not alone in wishing to thank you guys, and thanks also to the participants for a surprising and extraordinary night.

Edited by Oldstalker
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Thank you ALL for the caps - the usual suspects (Sparkles, jjkopite, jabbath 1987 and life+90) very grateful to you all as I missed this until being able to catch up now (mid-afternoon in UK). I am sure I am not alone in wishing to thank you guys, and thanks also to the participants for a surprising and extraordinary night.

You welcome.. The night in fact was a surprise but not for good reasons.. Lets see the next chapters