Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This place is really interesting lately

Only background of strong decline activity in other apartments, due to the end competition and summer-laziness๐Ÿ–๏ธ.

I don't think Barney can do anything with this couple.Maybe, if Barney struggles, there might be something with Arielle tonight.My advice might be that great things can happen if Barney invites a beautiful and sexy girl to his house.๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ

You know there's hundreds of free places to go if nudity or sex is the only thing you want to see, but the only reason I signed up and start paying for this service is because leonie reminded me a lot of Leora from RLC, so I was real excited to really get into her, but I'm noticing she doesn't bate as much as Leoraย did, and when she finally did bate, the camera locations in this apartment being so far away, didn't really bringย you into it enough to really enjoy it, as compared to RLC camera setup, but I will stick with it and see after she returns if anything starts improving before I make a decision to stay with VH.TV

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You need to decide what you want because barney is getting confuse with all your indecision's ..ย ๏ปฟ:biggrin::biggrin:

Actually, I want every possibility that can be beautiful.๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜