Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #18

12 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I never understood the concept of putting on more clothes just so you can take them off again in a few minutes. 

There's just no pleasing this Skunk at times, especially if she did wait for him

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I never understood the concept of putting on more clothes just so you can take them off again in a few minutes. 

Please believe me the majority of all females like to present themselves as a fully wrap gift, that turns them on when you start wrapping it

• Like 1

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Please believe me the majority of all females like to present themselves as a fully wrap gift, that turns them on when you start wrapping it

Yeah I know 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Yes! She’s going to be a trust worthy wife one day. Paul will have no problems finding a girl that fits his needs. Leora, will be doing the same thing she does everday. The camera is her life now. So be happy with that. She once told me, “it’s all show.”  I have to agree. Jessica from the past B1 says hello to you all. I don’t know who she means. more power to you.

In this day in age, everything seems to be "just for show" and it's almost a miracle these days to find anyone that would do something unconditional with love just because, but that's the sign of the times, you just have to live with it

• Like 2

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

In this day in age, everything seems to be "just for show" and it's almost a miracle these days to find anyone that would do something unconditional with love just because, but that's the sign of the times, you just have to live with it

I don’t believe any of these girls do it for love or money. More like, “I need attention.” I personally, won’t do it for love - except if it’s my girlfriend.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

I don’t believe any of these girls do it for love or money. More like, “I need attention.” I personally don’t do thinks for love. Except if it’s my girlfriend.

But, but Leora does it for the love of Pepe. No? 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Leora must be concerned with bags under her eyes because she keeps using those shiny thingys.

She definitely does her fair share of keeping the beauty supply companies in business. 

• Like 3