Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #18

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My great niece had her 1st Birthday party and in the evening I went to see AFL football at Marvel Stadium to see Carlton vs Western Bulldogs. Got to bed approx 2am Sunday Melbourne time.

Well at least you were being productive and not being a cloud. 😂

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My great niece had her 1st Birthday party and in the evening I went to see AFL football at Marvel Stadium to see Carlton vs Western Bulldogs. Got to bed approx 2am Sunday Melbourne time.

My team Carlton lost by 3 points 100-103.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I believe that's probably more designed by her doing but camera 10 is totally blocking her

She must want it there for some reason,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

No I don't think she realizes it once the curtain is closed again it will be unblocked. 

She must not be reading our comments.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

She must want it there for some reason,

I don't believe where the camera is actually place, but every now and then for unexplained reasoning, she purposely puts herself in a certain position where it's hard to see her sometimes

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

LOL, looks like she's conditioning her hair with tar. Must be a charcoal product.The stuff women use these days.

it's probably a form of coloring her hair, due to the fact that anytime at a certain age gray hair can just pop up at any moment and unfortunately no one's immune from it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

it's probably a form of coloring her hair, due to the fact that anytime at a certain age gray hair can just pop up at any moment and unfortunately no one's immune from it

I just use this whacky crown with attached black hair to fight my grey/bald head.

• Like 3