Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

If that had zero impact, you wouldn't have reacted. This makes you a low I.Q. idiot.

You asked the question, dumbass.  "I know some of you are going through the 5 stages of grief right now, but who is willing to share what life after Leora will be? "

If you can't handle a different opinion than your own, go find a safe space to play in. And if "life after Leora" does impact your life, get help.

Just now, tripod2 said:

You asked the question, dumbass.  "I know some of you are going through the 5 stages of grief right now, but who is willing to share what life after Leora will be? "

If you can't handle a different opinion than your own, go find a safe space to play in. And if "life after Leora" does impact your life, get help.

I didn't ask a question and you are now searching the dictionary for a comeback on LEORA'S old FAN PAGE. Really?

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I didn't ask a question and you are now searching the dictionary for a comeback on LEORA'S old FAN PAGE. Really?

I quoted your question above, what are you smoking? (schooling: a question mark at the end of a sentence makes it a question :lightbulb: )

• Like 1

Just now, tripod2 said:

I quoted your question above, what are you smoking? (schooling: a question mark at the end of a sentence makes it a question :lightbulb: )

You quoted my statement at first, then quoted a question from a previous post.