B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

13 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I know who you are talking about from reading the posts but I never watched them.  Every thumbnail I saw of that apartment was either nothing at all or it was Leora bating which does nothing for me so I'll have to take your word for their worth.

The Goddess was so top she could hold Top Cam while being out of the apartment.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sometimes she only bated once a week and certainly not with anything bloke the frequency of the Barca girls. She evolved quite s long and to reach the stage she did was a natural progression. However it wasn't the bating that made her a star. She was that when she rarely bated and often didn't even take her panties off. 

Like I said, I'll take your word for it.  I know from reading that she was about the most popular and loved of all RLC girls past or present, so she must have had something special about her.  I just never saw it.

20 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I would gladly agree with that solution to the problem only if it kept the gents away from the GOV apartments.

I am not s fan of BFs staying in GOV apartments for more than a few days but provided all are comfortable and it doesn't hinder the show etc. then visitors are not too bad.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I am not s fan of BFs staying in GOV apartments for more than a few days but provided all are comfortable and it doesn't hinder the show etc. then visitors are not too bad.

That being said the B4 suite is great with that bath and I am a little frustrated that Belle ❤️ never got it but Jasmin, Blair and Megan did.

17 minutes ago, West_California said:

Well , lets see. x time zones X the number of strokes/per Time zone / number of boats in Support Flotilla....

I Dunno. It so Puzzling. We're all experts, what's going on ??

Seems like only at the Ashs's or maybe M&A is The Silent Flute played.....

There's still affection and they do enjoy each other's company more than some others have done.

• Like 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I'd agree with that to an extent.  Diane had her BF in B4 for several days and everything was fine.  I know there was at least one other girl who had her bf there with no problems either since I joined 5 months ago.  Those girls and their bf's didn't participate in stupid parties with tons of booze and most likely drugs.  But look at the other side of the coin.  Look at the ones that disrupted the good flow in the apartments and there have been more than one.  I don't blame the gents entirely either because their girlfriends permitted and even encouraged things to get out of control. 

Those of us who are a bit older cannot fathom the obsession with phones. Why is Roza constantly looking at her phone - and she's hardly the first girl or guy to do this - while Tom is trying to fuck her. When people look at their phone and text while talking to you it is rude enough but while fucking? No it's totally beyond me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, West_California said:

Tom tries sommore…..

I don't think Roza ever had her bell rung...….Her Penis Fly Trap is not hungry for it...…..

At least they have had more successful attempts lately than Belle and Nate have.