Nikki & Archi (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, life+90 said:

I want a real orgy.
But I guess that won't happen.(real 3some, real 4some etc.)

Also There's no point watching this apartment without a real orgy(like 3some,4some).I hope they have a real sex party as soon as possible.

• Like 1

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, life+90 said:

Also There's no point watching this apartment without a real orgy(like 3some,4some).I hope they have a real sex party as soon as possible.

The only attractive girl during parties is Nikki. The guys do nothing. And when Afrodita & Clark are there you don't need to watch at all. They guarantee the party to fail.

• Like 2

Last night their friend who has been staying with them finally got lucky after being cock blocked the last time he tried to get laid.  However earlier in the night, he was role playing with Nikki and Archi (some Arabian night theme) and Nikki was in her sexy underwear.  After about 20 minutes they stopped and the friend went to get his lady friend.  But I wonder what would have happened if she did not stop by - would the role playing have continued? Would Nikki and Archi have invited the friend into a threesome? It just seemed odd to role play, announce it on Twitter and then nothing came of it.  Oh well.

19 hours ago, life+90 said:

There's no real orgy. Only Nikki is active in this apartment.There are a few active apartments here (Domi & Daniel, Isa & Bart etc.)
At least,Nikki & Archie should look at them and learn.

At least they are trying with the different themes that they are doing, maybe swapping ain't their thing.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Just In said:

At least they are trying with the different themes that they are doing, maybe swapping ain't their thing.

I do not expect swapping. Maybe some parties where the guys are not in majority. (Afrodita & Clark do not count as they are the perfect party poopers)

6 minutes ago, life+90 said:

It's not just the swap topic.The parties are not impressive.

Yeah but at least they are trying.👍

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

Yeah but at least they are trying.👍

Like Edison trying to find the bulb.How long did it take Edison to invent the lightbulb?😁😂 I see they try and they want to succeed.I suggest they follow the other apartments for this.(Daniel&Dominessa,Sergio&Melissa,Krista&Andrew  etc.)