Sara . welcome back to B1 for #2 stay

Fucking hell. One of the worst tennants EVER in the barca apartments.

She was here between Kamilla/Kristys last stay in barca, and Irmas/Ilonas first stay, which was nothing but horror. She was out of the appartment over 80% of the time, someone actually did the numbers, before she and White got sent away for being an absolut nothing for RLC.

Sara dragged home a BF close to her end, who got the knickname "mop-head" because of his dreads, and not being black at the same time.

At least they moved Damira and Megan out, but to bad Numi got moved to B1. But at least, it's one less appartment to watch.

5 hours ago, Frankster said:

She was here between Kamilla/Kristys last stay in barca, and Irmas/Ilonas first stay, which was nothing but horror. She was out of the appartment over 80% of the time, someone actually did the numbers, before she and White got sent away for being an absolut nothing for RLC.

Sara dragged home a BF close to her end, who got the knickname "mop-head" because of his dreads, and not being black at the same time.

At least they moved Damira and Megan out, but to bad Numi got moved to B1. But at least, it's one less appartment to watch.

I'm really looking forward to Sara's stay now Frank. You've wet my appetite...😏

• Like 1

On 7/5/2019 at 4:48 PM, Frankster said:

Yes Frank I remember it well and if I’m not mistaken she was in the same room when differently oriented but still in the opened up double bed but played tents with her hired hand too often. Didn’t they leave suddenly? That’s why I always thought RLC chucked them out for something he did?

• 1 month later...