Ruta & Christian (2019) Part #2

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice they do parties again there. Big problem is cam angles in kitchen and livingroom are still really bad compared to the old place. Sofa too small and too far away from cams. Kitchen cam is too far away too. Kind of ruins it for me. 

You should change that @Cristian&Ruta or better consider to move to a nicer place with better options to place the cams. Still do not understand why you left your old place. 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really nice they do parties again there. Big problem is cam angles in kitchen and livingroom are still really bad compared to the old place. Sofa too small and too far away from cams. Kitchen cam is too far away too. Kind of ruins it for me. 

You should change that @Cristian&Ruta or better consider to move to a nicer place with better options to place the cams. Still do not understand why you left your old place. 

Poor guys :biggrin:.. do you want them to break the relocations records?? probably already belongs to them with 3 places in such a short presence time 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Poor guys :biggrin:.. do you want them to break the relocations records?? probably already belongs to them with 3 places in such a short presence time 

I just can't stand this place. Sorry. The problem is all cams in livingroom I watch are somehow bad. One showing that ugly wooden thing where 95% of the time there is no action at all and the other two basically showing the same tiny sofa from too far away. Kitchen cam is bad too as the kitchen counter blocks most of the views. 

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I just can't stand this place. Sorry. The problem is all cams in livingroom I watch are somehow bad. One showing that ugly wooden thing where 95% of the time there is no action at all and the other two basically showing the same tiny sofa from too far away. Kitchen cam is bad too as the kitchen counter blocks most of the views. 

Yep.. the problem i see there is that.. they could try a better couch angle from one of that cams