Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

Just now, MelissaSergio said:

but I still want to ask you.  How do you like our first threesome experience?

it isn't really a threesome when one of the guys can't get an erection.   it was exciting to see you try it - too bad it didn't work. we are all looking forward to seeing you try it again.  Hope it works for you next time!  you are a sexy lady and i hope it will be hot!

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Четверка означает групповой секс , который включает в себя 4 -х человек (Вы и еще пара возможно) 😊

just had a bad translation.  now I understand what it means

2 hours ago, MelissaSergio said:

pero todavía quiero preguntarle. ¿Qué le parece nuestra primera experiencia trío?

Melissa, for me it's the best I've seen in a long time on Vh, it's like a dream come true. Now I just hope that what started is over is over and that we will also have the opportunity to see Sergio with another woman. I want to thank you for this Melissa, I love you!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Мелисса, для меня это лучшее, что я видел в течение длительного времени на Vh, это как мечта сбылась. Теперь я просто надеюсь, что начало закончится закончена, и что у нас также будет возможность увидеть Sergio с другой женщиной. Я хочу поблагодарить вас за это Мелисса, я люблю тебя!

Krista recently gave him a blowjob.  true it was not long

• Upvote 1