Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let him have a little fun. 😉

I have nothing against him having fun, just worried about his health 😄 he needs to take short breaks , rest a bit and start again (maybe take part in other fun activities as well) 😛

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

At least the Chaturbate job involves some sex. 😬

yes it involves sex and some money as well. but in no way, I like to encourage them down that path. I have just added this apartment to my favorite  list, and if they start on chaturbate, I'll have to remove them 😃 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! That’s what people always say. I watch CB sometimes. They can be good and bad just like anything else. 

I am guilty of that too, but as I recall you were passionately against tenants working on chaturbate. what happened that you changed your mind ?🤔😋

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

To spare you a long story, I’ll make it simple. It was the realization that all of the tenants are essentially doing a camshow. The only real difference is the number of cam employed, that the performers don’t interact directly though the cams, and there’s no open chat with tokens. The important part is that most all of the sex and posturing on VHTV is done with purpose and intent, which makes it a performance really no different than a CB show. That combined with the realization that VHTV is not committed to preserving the notion of fly on the wall type voyeurism. If it’s all a performance then why make a distinction between regular tenants and camstars.

Btw, the CB tenants don’t ever play to VHTV cams, yet the many of the non-CB tenants do. Which is more real voyeurism? 

there is no real voyeurism , and if someone actually try that they probably be arrested for it 😃

I am personally ok with tenants doing camshow if it's limited and they also pay attention to VHTV and create content for us too, but some of them just use VHTV apartments as their camshow studio and ignore the VHTV subscribers. so if they do that we have the right to ignore them too.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Per the VHTV statement on their site, the tenants aren’t required to do anything to entertain the audience. What you are saying is that you want the tenants to behave a certain way. You want them to entertain you. If anything the CB tenants, who don’t do VHTV cam performances, are more real life then the popular VHTV tenants who do. The CB show is just a glimpse into their job. That’s all it is. What happens after they turn off the CB cams is  their off work time. If they then begin to perform for the VHTV cams then it goes back to work again just for a different audience. 

it's not much about the voyeur experience that they offer, it's about the ethical implication that it has. just think about it this way:

a coffee shop hires you to work for them, when you start your job there you bring your own coffee-maker, milk and sugar and start serving customers with your own products and pocket the money that you earn. the same thing is happening here. 

when people sign up to be VHTV tenants , they know what they are here for and if they ignore their viewers they be ignored in return, that's just how it is. 

28 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

it's not much about the voyeur experience that they offer, it's about the ethical implication that it has. just think about it this way:

a coffee shop hires you to work for them, when you start your job there you bring your own coffee-maker, milk and sugar and start serving customers with your own products and pocket the money that you earn. the same thing is happening here. 

when people sign up to be VHTV tenants , they know what they are here for and if they ignore their viewers they be ignored in return, that's just how it is. 

Maybe we should make an extra topic for this? Because has nothing to do with that topic here. Maybe @StnCld316 can move it?

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe we should make an extra topic for this? Because has nothing to do with that topic here. Maybe @StnCld316 can move it?

yeah, we were drifted away from our original discussion, but I don't think there is much more to add, so new topic is not necessary unless you feel otherwise. obviously, we  were not talking about Sergio & Melissa, they are still my favorite. 😉

• Like 1