Hello

Kitten

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To us non-computer people, what pray tell is a tumblr? A chatroom, facebook/twitter like thing?

Its like a place where people express their feelings through pictures, i enjoy it because i meet new people i never have before,and for girls its a way to let out their feelings for something like a cute boy or clothes where no one finds them annoying. and for guys its basically hot girls with boobs. some people have found love from there though.

Hmmmm. Okay, thanks. Waddayathink Rodent? Does it sound like a good place to try and get into trouble?. Sweet young Lasses spilling their guts about how these little boys have no clue of how to please a sweet young Lass.  :)

Man, the trouble I could into. Whew !!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we have to register to troll, er, I mean peruse this site?  ;)

Oh me. My little heart is going pitter-patter.

Hmmmm. Okay, thanks. Waddayathink Rodent? Does it sound like a good place to try and get into trouble?. Sweet young Lasses spilling their guts about how these little boys have no clue of how to please a sweet young Lass.  :)

Man, the trouble I could into. Whew !!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we have to register to troll, er, I mean peruse this site?  ;)

Oh me. My little heart is going pitter-patter.

XD yea you do have to register to troll  ;)

Guest Squirrel

Hmmmm. Okay, thanks. Waddayathink Rodent? Does it sound like a good place to try and get into trouble?.

Rodent is already up to his leather flight helmet in vices and wasted computer bandwidth. If it weren't for Leora and Maya, I'd probably never even sign on to RLC, and if it weren't for clever snarky trolls I wouldn't sign on to CamCaps, either.

Then maybe I'd have time to sit back, hunker down with my nuts, and enjoy Frostbite Falls like the rest of the flying squirrels...

Looks like I'd better go check it out?  8)

At the end of page 4 is my dream girl. Mmmmmmmm.

But I was hoping to see pics of the Princess, not a bunch of gif's and anime stuff.  :'(

Pretty but alas, it is borrowed images on another site ....

Jolie mais hélas, c'est des images empruntées sur un autre site....

http://weheartit.com/JulianaBarletta

http://mill3.rssing.com/chan-3315560/all_p159.html

Looks like I'd better go check it out?  8)

At the end of page 4 is my dream girl. Mmmmmmmm.

But I was hoping to see pics of the Princess, not a bunch of gif's and anime stuff.  :'(

/: sorry i dont really post photos of myself.