B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #6

don't worry, tonight will be the show in B4 with Megan and her rent a dick friend Rocco and the 3 girls!  any guy that does what Nate and Rocco did the other night doesn't care about their women at all and that just opens the doors for all kinds of shows and tonight will be no different!!

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

don't worry, tonight will be the show in B4 with Megan and her rent a dick friend Rocco and the 3 girls!  any guy that does what Nate and Rocco did the other night doesn't care about their women at all and that just opens the doors for all kinds of shows and tonight will be no different!!

So the women had absolutely NO SAY in what happened the other night? 

You do know that there are people on this planet that think differently than you right? 

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

So the women had absolutely NO SAY in what happened the other night? 

You do know that there are people on this planet that think differently than you right? 

would you do anything you seen them do the other night with your wife or girlfriend?  get real dude!

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

would you do anything you seen them do the other night with your wife or girlfriend?  get real dude!

I've never had the opportunity in any of my relationships so I can't answer the question.   

But what is your point.  Just because it's something YOU wouldn't do doesn't mean THEY are wrong.

It's called having an open mind.