Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #1

happyone

Stavo pensando alla strana situazione di questa casa, Dick è fuori di testa per Masha, Jane lesbica con Masha  e si arrabbia  epiange quando Dick scopa Masha sul divano. Poi mezzora dopo lei scopa con Dick ( lui sembrava farlo x dovere)Però il tutto funziona.Non c'è pero un trio , tutti assieme. Strano. Ma Jane è forse gelosa delle Attenzioni di Masha  a Dick che piuttosto a lei ?

Meditate gente,meditate

I  am worried that Masha is becoming the next Dasha and Jane may become the next Masha. We are seeing the same symptoms as before with Sasha taking over Masha Place...  In other words Masha is moving into replace Jane as the main #1 for Dick and Jane will be # 2... Masha lets Dick fuck her any way he wants. and as rough as he wants... And he likes that. Dasha had the best spastic orgasms and Sasha liked fucking Dasha more...

I am very happy !!!few minutes ago my rlc subscription expired after two years. I got tired of the many lies and the very poor sight of him in recent months. Usually saw m & s and then m & s, d and last d & s, m. It's been 11 days since they appeared in Mashas apartment  jane & dick's who have so far offered several sex scenes under the influence of drugs like It was used by all of three . It reminds me a lot of the phase that happened in the apartment when Dasha arrive where for a while it was interesting at first and then we saw the same thing and the same thing over and over. It's just as expensive as it is now. A few days later, the viewers will rest from the repetitions. I hope Masha's sex slaves leave soon and be replaced soon. I will be following the developments here.😎🤔😱