Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

so what happen was krista and melissa left like maybe 10 min earlier (cause melissa was tired i guess they came with two cars) before andrew and sergio apparently  they didnt made the propriate goodnight protocole, (they didnt said goodnight or something 😄 ) and when they meet at home while sergio tends to overeact when drunk he start shouting at her and how that was not nice and she was like i was tired and he was like from what? you maybe working? you never worked in your life! pick your staff and go back to vilage 😄 she says i will he says you are saying this the last 4 years 😄 and she is like you were sleeping tonight till 20:00 and he says thats it you go to find a job cause you dont know what working means, and she is allright i will, he says dont come again to me to say i dont have pans and lingerie etc. he says we was talking about job and bussines and instead of being a bitch (he called her trash/unedgucate/bitch among other special rude characteristics) you could come and participate in that serious conversation (witch i would agree with him with that). than he says how she spends his money and his earnings, and even in vh the income is cause his friends are coming for partys and how he was searching swingers for partys so the project gets succesfull,and how she plays the litlle prinsess. he says so when we arrived i didnt saw anyone sleeping so how tired you was, krista says we came and we start cleaning the house 😄 😄 😄 segio answers oh shit you were so tired that you decide to clean a house 😄 😄 he says thats it i will start searching another girl cause i'm tired of you and thinking for two people and you dont do shit, anyway i wrote lot of things,dont want to make people tired of long article, but its funny what they say when they get drunk, and actually you learn most of the things in this kind of occations 🙂

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

so what happen was krista and melissa left like maybe 10 min earlier (cause melissa was tired i guess they came with two cars) before andrew and sergio apparently  they didnt made the propriate goodnight protocole, (they didnt said goodnight or something 😄 ) and when they meet at home while sergio tends to overeact when drunk he start shouting at her and how that was not nice and she was like i was tired and he was like from what? you maybe working? you never worked in your life! pick your staff and go back to vilage 😄 she says i will he says you are saying this the last 4 years 😄 and she is like you were sleeping tonight till 20:00 and he says thats it you go to find a job cause you dont know what working means, and she is allright i will, he says dont come again to me to say i dont have pans and lingerie etc. he says we was talking about job and bussines and instead of being a bitch (he called her trash/unedgucate/bitch among other special rude characteristics) you could come and participate in that serious conversation (witch i would agree with him with that). than he says how she spends his money and his earnings, and even in vh the income is cause his friends are coming for partys and how he was searching swingers for partys so the project gets succesfull,and how she plays the litlle prinsess. he says so when we arrived i didnt saw anyone sleeping so how tired you was, krista says we came and we start cleaning the house 😄 😄 😄 segio answers oh shit you were so tired that you decide to clean a house 😄 😄 he says thats it i will start searching another girl cause i'm tired of you and thinking for two people and you dont do shit, anyway i wrote lot of things,dont want to make people tired of long article, but its funny what they say when they get drunk, and actually you learn most of the things in this kind of occations 🙂

Moonlight thanks for keeping us posted on what's happening 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

hahaha.thanks for translation. 

it's actually funny if one can understand them , the show will be a lot more entertaining 😃 maybe in the future they can have running subtitle for people who don't understand the language😜 vhtv should invest in that idea @Voyeur House TV

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

hahaha.thanks for translation. 

it's actually funny if one can understand them , the show will be a lot more entertaining 😃 maybe in the future they can have running subtitle for people who don't understand the language😜 vhtv should invest in that idea @Voyeur House TV

i thought about it many times,it would be amazing to have subtitles when your audience is global, the thing is that 50%of times you dont understan shit due to that the microphone is far or they wisper, another 45% they have the music to loud so you cant hear shit, like tonight i was trying so hard to hear what they was talking when leoonie was crying at danis place but i notice that domi start either wispering either having the tv/music so loud that you literaly cant underst nothing, so actually even when you understan the language in most of the cases it is imposible to make a clear understaning of what really is going on.but for example if @Voyeur House TV put like more microphones and put as a rule to have lower the sound of music and add subtitles in the archives of interesting meet ups or at least to have a person watching it live and comenting on requests would give them a huge edge cutting advantage from anyother simular site.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i thought about it many times,it would be amazing to have subtitles when your audience is global, the thing is that 50%of times you dont understan shit due to that the microphone is far or they wisper, another 45% they have the music to loud so you cant hear shit, like tonight i was trying so hard to hear what they was talking when leoonie was crying at danis place but i notice that domi start either wispering either having the tv/music so loud that you literaly cant underst nothing, so actually even when you understan the language in most of the cases it is imposible to make a clear understaning of what really is going on.but for example if @Voyeur House TV put like more microphones and put as a rule to have lower the sound of music and add subtitles in the archives of interesting meet ups or at least to have a person watching it live and comenting on requests would give them a huge edge cutting advantage from anyother simular site.

yeah, it's totally doable. even if the whispers or background noises are not translatable, it would be nice to understand them when they talk to each other loud and clear enough.  like wen they play games and read stuff from their smartphone, it be nice to know what's happening.  

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Okay imagine if you came home or you were playing the game or watching tv & Andrew & krista just starting fucking in front of you or behind you what would be your reaction 😁

i would stare them till they tell me to join. it has vorked in the past. speaking from experience  😄

Sergio is blowing smoke up his own ass and apparently has Melissa fooled into believing him--She could have practically any guy or guys she wants--It was so amazing when Sergio somehow kept her from fucking Aaron --Sergio is an abusing prick

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Sergio is blowing smoke up his own ass and apparently has Melissa fooled into believing him--She could have practically any guy or guys she wants--It was so amazing when Sergio somehow kept her from fucking Aaron --Sergio is an abusing prick

Or maybe she didn't want to fuck Aaron 

She fucked condor its about limits in agreements not just jumping around in fucking everyone

Aaron doesn't fit that mode they are looking to experience it from plus him & Alexandra would fuck anything that moved so why would Sergio & melissa want to be apart of that 

They looking for someone they can trust that want disrespect them and what ever agreement they have