Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Did you see the size of russia at gmt +3? :biggrin: there are point separated thousands of km's

Weird.. since you understand the language..  

well firstly i'm not listeing all day long i'm trying to listen once something interesting will happen 😄 , secondly i never heard towns,people, place.

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, but since they had a lot of interaction with A&A, Darcie and M&S in the past, I always assumed they are in the same geographical location

Darcie moved long time ago to same area where M&S are living  (before they was near M&H) .. A&A was also at time more close of M&H (First visit of M&H as guests was to A&A at the apartment where they lived with Bree&Drew)
When M&S visit them they also take some time in travel. Same as when Darcie&Stiffler visited Juliet

I did a google map now between points (at south and north) at +3 and the distance is 3700km (and it's not the biggest for sure) 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Darcie moved long time ago to same area where M&S are living  (before they was near M&H) .. A&A was also at time more close of M&H (First visit of M&H as guests was to A&A at the apartment where they lived with Bree&Drew)
When M&S visit them they also take some time in travel. Same as when Darcie&Stiffler visited Juliet

I did a google map now between points (at south and north) at +3 and the distance is 3700km (and it's not the biggest for sure) 

wait So they have two loggia or is that just where the window is at?

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I see , I always thought they all live in Moscow or somewhere around it . thanks for the info. 

• Like 1