Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

il y a 1 minute, Amy3 a dit :

... et pour le compte rendu, oui ce forum fait et a modifié le comportement des locataires de plusieurs façons différentes.

How will the winnings of the evening be distributed? A priori, big audience: almost everyone hopes that Domi will finally be fucked by another. Groomy must know.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Never said that! I said that a tenant reading their forum will have an impact on them and for the regular viewer there will always be some degree of skepticism about whtether or not these forums altered their behavior and to what extent. How it motivates them is a great unknown that no amount of friendship or understanding of the language can ever really reveal the truth of how much it changed them.

Please confirm you understanding of this rather basic concept of human psychology.

Might be. I want to watch a party here and do not care at all about that like about more than 90% of the other people here. I did not see somebody else bring up this topic again and again. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

I never said that the tenants lies are evil. That is not what I am saying. Perhaps the truth hurts. Everyone lies, even you lie. Tenants lie too! They certainly are never going to admit to changing something about themselves because of a forum, but the point is, the viewer will never know the truth.

I guess the interest for that topic is lets say very limited in here 😉