Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

Some label theirs fantasies some labels others as expectations 

So if you were to see dominessa get fuck by another guy then another time the same guy visits are you wrong for have (expectations) or is it a (fantasy) that you wish to see it again 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

cause they dont have partys, they do not bring people and staying naked, they are just two beautifull couples that have half sex next to eachother, bring guest, let them have sex,let them teasse a bit and you see the attention,sofi kirril for example, not the best example but thats what i have.i hope i make sence 😄

which two couples are you talking about ?

Just now, moonlight89 said:

colin janice and their roomates

Oh I see, yeah they are hot, but we all know they are exclusive and they have not done anything to suggest otherwise. 

I think our friend was referring to couples like Bonnie&Clyde, Ruta&Christian, Raul&Julia, and etc when he said there are 8 swinger couples on VHTV. 

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Again, I don't get mad when it doesn't happen. I also do call them pretenders or fakers or whatever else when it doesn't happen. That's the difference.

Even when some call it fake and pretenders because that's what some of us are saying 

Some say we have too many expectations and we're wrong

So what is the difference 

Or are you reading it from your perspective which may believe that we hate them or are angry at them

Its call a point of view for a reason 

Those who Express themselves in which manner are interpreted by any manner 

Buy that doesn't mean when you read it the way you do we are your assumption of what you think we are

Edited by Kingbanks
Spell check
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Even when some call it fake and pretenders because that's what some of us are saying 

Some say we have too many expectations and we're wrong

So what is the difference 

Or are you reading it from your perspective which my believe that we hate them or atmre angry at them

Its call a point of view for a reason 

Those who Express themselves in which manner are interpreted by any manner 

Buy that doesn't mean when you read it the way you do we are your assumption of what you think we are

Sorry, my statement should have said " I also DON'T call them pretenders or fakers or whatever else when it doesn't happen.

But as far as expectations goes; you expect them to be swingers because they have couples over and have sex with them and that is not right because at no point did they promise that they were swingers. Mira and Henry are the most seasoned swingers on VH and not even they have had sex with everybody they've had in their house. Just because you want M/S to be swingers doesn't mean that they have to be. I honestly don't know how else to explain it so if you still don't get it I just don't know what else to tell you. Getting angry because they don't swap is just silly at this point.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

you don't know how they feel, so it's best to stick with what you know. I don't think you are their spoke person.

I only know what I see, and what I see is them enjoying what they do regardless of who else enjoys it or not.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sorry, my statement should have said " I also DON'T call them pretenders or fakers or whatever else when it doesn't happen.

But as far as expectations goes; you expect them to be swingers because they have couples over and have sex with them and that is not right because at no point did they promise that they were swingers. Mira and Henry are the most seasoned swingers on VH and not even they have had sex with everybody they've had in their house. Just because you want M/S to be swingers doesn't mean that they have to be. I honestly don't know how else to explain it so if you still don't get it I just don't know what else to tell you. Getting angry because they don't swap is just silly at this point.

I never said they had to swap or swing 

I said I would like to see but I'm not forcing anything and I promise you I'm not angry or mad 

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I only know what I see, and what I see is them enjoying what they do regardless of who else enjoys it or not.

well you said they don't give  a shit about anyone expectation

how do you know if they give shit or not, you are not in their head. they might care about their viewers opinion and may not want to use that kind of language. 

All I am saying is : just speak your own mind.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

well you said they don't give  a shit about anyone expectation

how do you know if they give shit or not, you are not in their head. they might care about their viewers opinion and may not want to use that kind of language. 

All I am saying is : just speak your own mind.

I am speaking my mind. I only ever speak my mind.

And if they gave any kind of shit about expectations, then maybe they would be breaking their necks trying to appeal to them. Since they are not doing that, I think the conclusions are pretty obvious. Also, caring about opinions and caring about expectations are two entirely different things. They care enough about opinions to read them and occasionally respond to them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I am speaking my mind. I only ever speak my mind.

And if they gave any kind of shit about expectations, then maybe they would be breaking their necks trying to appeal to them. Since they are not doing that, I think the conclusions are pretty obvious. Also, caring about opinions and caring about expectations are two entirely different things. They care enough about opinions to read them and occasionally respond to them.

well, again you are talking for them . 

Since I am not them or their self-appointed representative, I can't tell you if they are trying to meet viewers expectations or not. All I was trying to say was if they are not swingers and they are not comfortable with it , they don't need to worry about what anyone expect them to do, just relax and be who they are. 

I personally don't expect them to do anything that they don't want. I like Melissa & Sergio both, and I be watching them no matter what they do.