Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol, yeah Ash that is the worst bit being slowly pulled up for the first drop, especially if you are in the first car and see the drop first and then think, oh fuck me, that's  bloody steep lol. After that the forces In  the bends,loops and drops are just pure magic. You may have heard of the "Big One"  in Blackpool pleasure beach in the UK, it sure lives up to its name. But I have also enjoyed many of them In the Florida parks on our various trips over there. Yeah,  just a big kid at heart 👍🤪

I love all this thrill and I am not afraid. It is just I got totally sick doing it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good! Would this all have happened were it not for the criticism of the constant pretend swinging teases? Are those who complained responsible any future progression? Is the pressure motivating them to perform better for us? All, will remain a mystery won't it and none one will know the truth of it because the tenants would never admit to be persuded into doing something. That's would strike at their core.

We all will review this from each of are own point of view 

The conversation we all had lead up to this moment 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I want to see Henry and Andew fuck the shit out of each other alone with no girls. That is the real cherry on the cake at this party.

Next, Domi getting fucked by any guy.

Next, Melissa getting fucked by another guy alone.

Next, Mira getting fucked by Daniel.

Sergoi can put the maid outfit, cook dinner, dinner for everyone, and gererally be the fluffer of the party.

There is only three on that wish list I will love to see 😂😂

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Mira Henry and Isa Bart will be nice to see if they progress things. The others to be honest are inconsequential in my opinion. It really all depends on how long Mira and Henry will be visiting.

Pretty sure Andrew wants a piece of Mira 😁

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure Andrew wants a piece of Mira 😁

Referring to me wanting to see Aaron over Andrew

19 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Meh, I'm tired of seeing Andrew. I'm sure he's a nice guy and I have no problems with him as a person but I'm just tired of seeing him involved in sex.  And he's no where near as good of a performer as Aaron was.

19 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't hate Andrew and I have no problems with him. And this group needs more guys like him. The problem like you said is that it's ALWAYS him involved. They need more guys here to change up the dynamic to see some different people hook up.