Leora - Pictures (2019)

StnCld316

51 minutes ago, thatguy2 said:

71 posts, 10 pictures in two of those posts total.

I'm banned so I cannot contribute but wish the Pictures Forum was a bit more pictures and a bit less talk. A guy can always hope...

And who would you suggest post these pictures? The subscribers who would get banned if they posted the pictures?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Yeah .. unfortunately .. You always hated her.... and I dont know why lol

LOL... i dont hate her... 

i "hate" pathetic miserable men worship her like a queen/goddess

she is just a fuckable russian girl nothing more nothing less

she is not much experienced in sex and of course she is not a goddess nor a queen etc etc etc

• Like 3

Mainly - I don't give a shit who do you 'hate' or don't, hehe.

For the other 3 statements the answers are: 1) yes, exactly, 2) of course, she isn't - true and finally 3) yes, she is(!!!). 🙂

You do have to keep in mind that the third thing is accurate only and exactly ment just in the comparission to other RLC girls...

Cheers!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gogism said:

Mainly - I don't give a shit who do you 'hate' or don't, hehe.

For the other 3 statements the answers are: 1) yes, exactly, 2) of course, she isn't - true and finally 3) yes, she is(!!!). 🙂

You do have to keep in mind that the third thing is accurate only and exactly ment just in the comparission to other RLC girls...

Cheers!

depends the point of view and your/my/whoever's  experience and internal needs

Masha is better sex provider although is a bitch and addict

Ulyana is a leora wannabe (bad copy) although she is better in sex than leora

Martina is young pretty and cute girl hungry for sex but idk what doesnt let me enjoy her much

Leora's "success" is based on her fake "innocent / girl next door  face" although lately her lazyness and bad habits drive her to a different kind of woman (chubbier which is more preferable by me). even her moves and walking are like she is a doll... she is so  obviously pretendig which for me is cock blocking sometimes..

its what i said to a worshiper some time ago "some men like him make women like leora rich"

Mostly agree with you - and that just go to - that there isn't much to see around anymore... Except(!) - for our Queen, hehe!

Actually I feel sorry for Ulyana being accused to be a copycat. She just tries her best and of course is looking around at what the people like. The fact that the Queen was here first and has a long history gives here the top position automaticaly and guarantees her the throne forev....ammm....until the bitter end... It will not be the sunniest day, you have to admit it, hehe! 😉

Cheers!