Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

1 hour ago, ranash1995 said:

Making a contribution here. A cleaned up version of her last bate, distortion removed and in webm format (VLC player or Google Chrome or Firefox) that is much quicker to download.

The download link does not require any nonsense. Click and download. Enjoy!

https://anonfile.com/VcF2Wa68nc/LeoraNewhome_01_webm

I have looked at all the renditions of this video download of the Queen in full masturbation of which there have been probably several.

And considering download speed( which is not so important) and video clarity(which is more important) and the amount of memory used to store it..

I have come to the conclusion for all the reasons above that the Hope85 is still the best download to go with...

I might add that if you don't agree with this and you are quite entitled to do so.. that is your sole privilege I merely am just giving my unbiased opinion..  

I go on to say ...might be the closest and clearest visual example of Queen Leora's Vagina ever in a massive past frustrating accumulation of archive ever...  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, brian smith said:

I have looked at all the renditions of this video download of the Queen in full masturbation of which there have been probably several.

And considering download speed( which is not so important) and video clarity(which is more important) and the amount of memory used to store it..

I have come to the conclusion for all the reasons above that the Hope85 is still the best download to go with...

I might add that if you don't agree with this and you are quite entitled to do so.. that is your sole privilege I merely am just giving my unbiased opinion..  

I go on to say ...might be the closest and clearest visual example of Queen Leora's Vagina ever in a massive past frustrating accumulation of archive ever...  

I wouldn't disagree with you, except that Hope never posted this video. 😊

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I know, but you need to look at who posted that post. It wasn't Hope. 😊

Let me guess...I will just take a stab at this "was it you "...🙂

I was reflecting the fact that he was responsible for making it smaller and the result was still as good as if not better than others available.. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, brian smith said:

Let me guess...I will just take a stab at this "was it you "...🙂

I was reflecting the fact that he was responsible for making it smaller and the result was still as good as if not better than others available.. 

Yes, it was me. As I said in the post, Hope made it smaller, but it was
me who removed the black areas, sharpened it and made it clearer.
Hope was nice enough to take that result and make it smaller, so it
would download faster. He even sent me a link, so I could edit my
post with the smaller video.

Hope made it smaller, Wingtsun posted the first version, and what
you actually see when you download it, the final result, was done by
me.

• Like 1

Once in a while, after hammering trolls and idiots all day, I get a huge sense of satisfaction that we have some extremely talented computer graphic masters here at CamCaps. Thank you for your hard work and genius, gentlemen. And ladies, if that is your designation. We really appreciate contributions.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Yes, it was me. As I said in the post, Hope made it smaller, but it was
me who removed the black areas, sharpened it and made it clearer.
Hope was nice enough to take that result and make it smaller, so it
would download faster. He even sent me a link, so I could edit my
post with the smaller video.

Hope made it smaller, Wingtsun posted the first version, and what
you actually see when you download it, the final result, was done by
me.

Yes it was a good job after you made it clearer a lot better in fact...I'm sure it was appreciated..

• Like 2