Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

55 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I've read about that. It's due to Web Real Time Communication, aka WebRTC,
that is built into your browser. It's a good thing for what it allows you to do,
but, it can also cause your browser to leak your IP address in certain situations.
It's known as a WebRTC leak.

There are ways around it. You can use a VPN that prevents leaks and there are
browser addons, like 'Disable WebRTC', that allow you to turn WebRTC off and
on at will, like when your VPN is connected. Here's a good article that explains
it in more detail.

What is a WebRTC Leak and How to Deal with It

It's not very often I use a VPN.  I don't have anything of any value stored to worry about.  Anything to do financially I don't store those usernames and passwords.  I have to manually input the information then after I am done I clear the Cache, Cookies, TIF and Temp Files and then restart the computer.  I have sniffing software on my main computer so I can tell if anyone is trying to intrude on my activities and if they do try I have LOIC that will take care of them. So far I have never had any problems.  

A person is more apt to have issues if they go into the Underground World of the Internet where the real interesting content is but they try to clip your wings trying to find out who you are so one has to be very careful going into that territory.

• Like 3

Bonjour a tous je pense que je vais abandonner le projet de prendre l abonnement pour leora je ne decouvrerien de nouveau de sa part rapport a ce que je vois qui est poste par certain et je les en remercie mais pour moi je ne vois pas de changement c toujours pareil on dirais un film en boucles aucunes nouveautees ni initiative a croire qu elle suis un scénario dictée par rlc je peut vous dire que quand je le fait moi même j invente a chaque fois changement d objets crème,ect mais la rien dsl leora tu est pourtant très belle et tu a ete mon fantasme jusqu a ce jour et tu le restera mais je ne peut me permettre de dépenser pour du dejas vus qui ne m'excite plus beaucoup 😘

• Like 5

quelqu'un aurait la rediffusion de la dernière bate de leora en mp merci j'ai quelques soucis technique avec rlc depuis vendredi et sa me fustre un peut de pas voir ^^

someone would have the rebroadcast of the last bate deora in mp thank you I have some technical problems with rlc since friday and his me a bit can not see ^^

19 hours ago, joelke20 said:

Jetzt, wo Leora alleine ist, hoffe ich, dass hier ein großer schwarzer Schwanz auftaucht, um ihr Gesellschaft zu leisten und sie so zu ficken, wie es sein sollte! 😂  😂

och,,, Leora macht das schon ganz gut alleine,,, immer ein Genuß wenn sie sich alleine ihren Körper verwöhnt,,, und uns auch!!!!

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 2:43 PM, letsdothis said:

I removed the black areas and sharpened it just a wee bit. Unfortunately,
the file is bigger, but I hope you'll enjoy the result.

https://mab.to/D2V3ThRPR

Thanks to @Hope85, the file is now much smaller than when I first posted
it. 👍

Thank you! This time Leora´s pussy was more open and juicy than normally, but I have seen her bates a hundred times or more, so not much new in it.

• Like 3