B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

drum roll, maybe Numi's brother tonight, soak the biscuit and after more than a month miss icicle let us see something

That's not going to happen but they are both enjoying what they are doing.  The actual massage ended long time ago.  They both know what they are doing now.

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I think it is well overdue that Aroura give Tattoo a good massage of his nut sack and cock with her all her charms. She really needs to quit teasing the poor fella before he explodes.

Maybe  he did explode already , how can you be like that , if it was me i would watch the movie next week 😉 haha

• Like 1

Just now, mini2012 said:

Maybe  he did explode already , how can you be like that , if it was me i would watch the movie next week 😉 haha

I would roll over on back if she was tickling me like that. Giving her access to the promised land 😎

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I would roll over on back if she was tickling me like that. Giving her access to the promised land 😎

Unfortunately he is suffering from a very serious condition that prevents him from doing that.  It's called nice guy syndrome. 

• Like 3