B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

1 minute ago, firewall said:

he had nowhere to sleep maybe

I can't believe the lengths Numi will go to in order to keep her brother away from Sara or Aurora.  I don't know how she got that thing there but he went right upstairs, stumbled taking his pants off and instantly to sleep.  Numi couldn't be happier.  Cock block strikes yet again

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I can't believe the lengths Numi will go to in order to keep her brother away from Sara or Aurora.  I don't know how she got that thing there but he went right upstairs, stumbled taking his pants off and instantly to sleep.  Numi couldn't be happier.  Cock block strikes yet again

curious to know the next episode between sara and the bf, this is much more interesting than all the rest  in the barca apartments this is what i prefer

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

bro is ready for his sister..

Just now, firewall said:

curious to know the next episode between sara and the bf, this is much more interesting than all the rest  in the barca apartments

Stay tuned.  If he ever regains consciousness that is.

Tune in next week when it's Aurora's turn to drag home some vagrant and let him stay until she leaves. It's okay though, because the "twins" will have left by then, so no more blocking the "action", right? To top it off, Numi's replacement will be Diva... 

All kidding aside, though. Sara needs to figure out what she wants to do with her dealer, one minute she looks ready to kill him and dump the body - the next she wants to slide down his meth pipe.

46 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

i was told that it is blatantly obvious that Numi & her brother David are much much more than just brother and sister so I can understand the cock blocking going on by Numi.  the night in B4 where he had some kind of something going on with Damira had to have been a prearranged deal and it was probably for the tattoo that Damira got from him.  use your own judgement but that's what i was told and it all fits right in with what i've been reading and have been told.

16 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Tune in next week when it's Aurora's turn to drag home some vagrant and let him stay until she leaves. It's okay though, because the "twins" will have left by then, so no more blocking the "action", right? To top it off, Numi's replacement will be Diva... 

All kidding aside, though. Sara needs to figure out what she wants to do with her dealer, one minute she looks ready to kill him and dump the body - the next she wants to slide down his meth pipe.

Sara is a very lost person!!