B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

4 hours ago, timber said:

This is such a fucking weird post.

Why would Sara need to trade sex for drugs? All of the B1/B2/B4 girls have been getting high fairly frequently at their parties. They make plenty of money. Buying drugs in Barcelona is easy. The idea that Sara has to import some guy and have sex with him against her will just to get drugs is just dumb. She's facetimed this guy fairly frequently ever since she got to the apartment. Her bf during her first stay was a scruffy-looking white guy with long dreads. I think that's just her type. This guy seems like a jerk, but girls dating jerks is hardly a new phenomenon.

Not to mention, even in your weird fantasy it makes no sense. She's trading sex for drugs and yet she's the one giving him money to go buy drugs? 😄 

never see one taken drugs...they dont have drugs there

2 hours ago, firewall said:

and as you can see the sex they had this morning are not on the top of the most popular scenes also on the replay, the guys prefer see leora naked on the couch and do nothing what a sad reality, rlc have a long life believe me !

Tastes i gess,after so many time in Rlc nowdays i Just enjoy the real life stuff(that nowdays is very little in site),stuff like the girls shows have zero sexiness in my eyes,special when is done so cold way and planied like Sophie or pupil does.Westerday Sara end of night with boyfriend was a breath of fresh air,special after another night show leaded by show girl.

• Like 2