B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

1 hour ago, firewall said:

i have the feeling the replacement of aurora will be polya  i really hope i am wrong on this one, not attracted at all by polya personally if it's her

I have no idea who Polya is but she didn't impress me last night.  I mean this morning. 

29 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I have no idea who Polya is but she didn't impress me last night.  I mean this morning. 

another ex resident of rlc, she was already in B1 and B2 also if i remember good , noldus will help us probably if she is the replacement of aurora

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

another ex resident of rlc, she was already in B1 and B2 also if i remember good , noldus will help us probably if she is the replacement of aurora

she was/is  a party girl and liked to party outside the apartment and encouraged the other girls to go with her--they were out more than in the apartment--

so, I hope she is NOT the replacement. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

she was/is  a party girl and liked to party outside the apartment and encouraged the other girls to go with her--they were out more than in the apartment--

so, I hope she is NOT the replacement. 

yes we saw the result this morning with stella, i was never a fan of her but for other reason

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sergio said:

I connected for a moment and saw a really sad scene, Stella was unable to get up, as in B2, the days gone, who knows if she will arrive at the end of her stay, I don't think so

For her i don't feel sorry,she does what she does(drugs and stuff)because she wants it or can't control it,her girlfriends are as bad as her,from an alcoholic friend to a heavy party girl friend,all them take drugs on top of that,i feel sorry is for Sara and Aurora,they were all this time in b1 p,looking good and healthy,now sinse Stella arrive routines and habits changed so much for worst,rlc had it easy..let Stella stay in b2.

25 minutes ago, firewall said:

Would be terrible if polya is the replace girl..party girl all night..arrives in morning wasted..sleeps all day..Gess rlc wants to put b1 as horrible as possible.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would be terrible if polya is the replace girl..party girl all night..arrives in morning wasted..sleeps all day..Gess rlc wants to put b1 as horrible as possible.

and if polya join i don't give long time to see lola here too in replacement of sara later

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

and if polya join i don't give long time to see lola here too in replacement of sara later

Do not get your joints all out of whack--probably will not happen, so no need to get yourselves all upset 😏