B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #4

18 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm sure she earned those on her back. 😉

or on all fours she even showed us she likes  riding cowgirl .and as we have seen she did bring her boyfriend back to the apt. the week before she went on her paid vacation. from her paid vacation on rlc..she should have just stayed with the one .that she got her iPhone and necklace from. when she was on vacation with ....

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Harley listen, I'm going to die very soon.  Do you really think I give a crap if a mod bans me or if some sensitive person takes offense at what I said?  I didn't say it because it was true.  I don't think it is at all.  I said it out of pure bitterness.  I meant it when I said I like Anabella. 

i'm very sorry for your situation, more than you will ever know, but it's the whole principal of it that is wrong and it doesn't matter the reason.  how can you like someone you've never met or will ever meet?  she is in the adult business and what you said was nothing wrong whether you like a basically fictitious person or not.  if you think differently because someone called you out on it, then go back and delete it.

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

or on all fours she even showed us she likes  riding cowgirl .and as we have seen she did bring her boyfriend back to the apt. the week before she went on her paid vacation. from her paid vacation on rlc..she should have just stayed with the one .that she got her iPhone and necklace from. when she was on vacation with ....

one correction Bud,  she brought back a one night stand and not her boyfriend.  the guy she had sex with was not her boyfriend.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm very sorry for your situation, more than you will ever know, but it's the whole principal of it that is wrong and it doesn't matter the reason.  how can you like someone you've never met or will ever meet?  she is in the adult business and what you said was nothing wrong whether you like a basically fictitious person or not.  if you think differently because someone called you out on it, then go back and delete it.

I did delete it.  At least I thought I did

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

one correction Bud,  she brought back a one night stand and not her boyfriend.  the guy she had sex with was not her boyfriend.

That's true bud.  It was just a hook up after a party.  Her, Debby and Damira.  Not her boyfriend.

• Like 1

you might have but i'm not going to go back and look because i thought it was a more than fair post about darling Anabella.

Not one single RLC girl is pure as the driven snow but it's not our business to judge them. 

• Like 1

wait no way ..she has a man at home.and she has talked to him every day .so the guy she brought back that morning has to have been her boyfriend .and that is who she was on vacation with a week later...😏

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

wait no way ..she has a man at home.and she has talked to him every day .so the guy she brought back that morning has to have been her boyfriend .and that is who she was on vacation with a week later...😏

Whatever you say Bud. 

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

you smart arse.....i should have caught that on your post.  you got me Bud, good job!!