Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

9 minutes ago, Akaganeite said:

Sry, ahora de vacaciones y no puedo ver el video. que paso esta noche

nothing has happened ... it could be a historic moment ... but in the end it was nothing .. she was with her friend watching a movie by video chat and began to caress her pussy .. but in the end nothing at all .. damn mosquitoes .. and the heat that is now on the balcony marks 24 degrees ... you have not missed anything at all ..

9 hours ago, brian smith said:

Sorry I have my doubts about Leora reading these or any other posts to be honest....I think she may have some sway as regards whatever but I should imagine very little input as proven by her present location and set-up...

I have heard some pretty made up stories about her over the years so I don't take anything too serious unless I see it myself..

A lot of the other is made up fantasies I leave you guy's to judge who they are...

LOL, too funny and I'm happy for you to think that being an expert after 30 posts. Do you really believe what you have written is correct? Wouldn't you think someone whom has been watching for too many years would know more info than you? To be honest my fear is that other new members will believe you to be correct and be lead down the wrong path.

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

I only remember the fan blocking her one day when she did a special session. It was moved by the next day.

Oh that is incorrect, please be careful because I believe this person is here not for the right reasons.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

Hey sorry, man. Sometimes I get a bit salty on here and I am constantly getting myself in trouble. Not even sure I was reacting entirely to just you as I was reading multiple people's comments on multiple forums.

Jugghead, best to keep away from this person. It appears from his writings so far doesn't write anything positive which sends up red flags to me.