Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #2

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

And what do you expect from them? This is less active version Domi and Daniel. Guy will be busy with work in music for 5-7 hours. Girl miss on the phone. Two weeks later, their topic will either die or consist of demands to do orgies.

The funny thing is this is very accurate because we see it all the time. These guest are good and need to get an apartment followed by they were more active when we seen them for 2 hours visiting.

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

The funny thing is this is very accurate because we see it all the time. These guest are good and need to get an apartment followed by they were more active when we seen them for 2 hours visiting.

Yea, I don't think Sean&Clarice getting an apt would be interesting. She doesn't look adventurous enough for me. And who will be their guests ? D&D, I&B, M&S ?...no new blood. Better stay as guests of I&B, until they mature more.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

And what do you expect from them? This is less active version Domi and Daniel. Guy will be busy with work in music for 5-7 hours. Girl miss on the phone. Two weeks later, their topic will either die or consist of demands to do orgies.

Would it be better if a camgirl came to this house?
Or a couple without action?                                                                                                                                                  

If Leonie and Barney are leaving,I don't complain about a different beautiful girl filling Leonie's place.At least if Leonie leaves this project, we'il watch a nice girl instead.                
You're right about some things.But this concerns VH management.Couples who make nice parties and organizations need to increase in VH.More and more people are thinking about it.
But Clarice & Sean have potential. Sean is already full of energy.I believe Clarice will go with the flow.

• Like 1