Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Regardless of residence, she is imo, quite an appealingly attractive and intriguingly fascinating and erotically sensual woman ! Although it may be unfortunate with what occurred with the residences of the project of the country of which she is from, there's no doubt imo, that the project would have never been quite as intriguingly interesting or as good without her choosing to become a part of it.

So true Nick

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Notre majesté la plus gracieuse, la reine Elizabeth a régné  pendant 67 ans jusqu'à présent. Elle a été un bon monarque à la manière des monarques, on ne peut pas en dire autant de sa progéniture  ..... Cependant, nous avons importé un Twat américaine pour augmenter les enjeux de la reproduction ...... Maintenant c'est quelqu'un qu'il faut vraiment enlever la pisse .... Ou ça ou la mettre dans RLC ..... Elle dit qu'elle est une actrice ... alors laissez-la rejoindre toutes les autres actrices.

😭

• Like 2

19 hours ago, jugghead said:

Raul, I can see she wants you. Look at her face.

hola.. no creo.. pero es bueno soñar..
yo a ella le diria NAMASTE....Tiene muchos significaso.. pero yo cuando utilizo esa palabra.. quiero decir......deseo que todo el amor que hay en mi sea en ti..

hello .. i don't think .. but it's good to dream ..
I would say to her NAMASTE .... It has many meanings ... but when I use that word ... I mean ...... I wish that all the love in me be in you ..

• Like 1