Leora - General Chat Topic September 2019 #6

happyone

Leora, 

I had to go eat but I just saw the replay.  WOW thank you so much it was nothing more then spectacular and beautiful and special.

Thank you so much for sharing with us. I’ll be watching and waiting for that ultimate explosion where you don’t cover up or stop it from making a really big mess. 

Thanks again Beautiful And Truly Special Lady,!!!!

2 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

Leora, 

I had to go eat but I just saw the replay.  WOW thank you so much it was nothing more then spectacular and beautiful and special.

Thank you so much for sharing with us. I’ll be watching and waiting for that ultimate explosion where you don’t cover up or stop it from making a really big mess. 

Thanks again Beautiful And Truly Special Lady,!!!!

LOL, That's usually my thing. I always miss her because of work.

I have been glued to the screen all day and to miss it live is a heart breaker. But the replay is good.  She is special because she is a real person who loves to share her life. I hope it is that way anyways the view I am see of that beautiful butt is great enjoy Jugghead .

• Like 1

Just now, Watcher212 said:

I have been glued to the screen all day and to miss it live is a heart breaker. But the replay is good.  She is special because she is a real person who loves to share her life. I hope it is that way anyways the view I am see of that beautiful butt is great enjoy Jugghead .

Yes. I think we are many. Imagine the blokes who don't say anything and still enjoy. Cheers!