Leora - General Chat Topic September 2019 #6

happyone

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

You need to follow the jugghead. He knows when Leora is hot and ready! LOL!  Seriously, though, there is no tried and true method. jimbo4 knows more about her than anyone. Follow his advice. he seems to be pretty knowledgeable. I watch what he says.

Kind of you to say Jugghead, but there are others equally or more knowledgable about the workings and mindset of the “ Little One “ than I,  Pepe for one knows more about her than he sometimes lets on, and there are others.😁

• Like 1

Hi all, after a crazy month at work in September finally i have time to be here. 

Nothing is impossible for Leora, after 6 years in CC, still struggling and battle with her hair, she finally bought a funny headband, yes she can

Have a nice week-end all

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

In referencing the appealingly attractive woman usually referred to in this thread of the forum, and an abbreviated quote "OMG.....OMG" appearing to be on what has seemed to be a cute pink furry eared headband that she has seemed to have now acquired and has seemed to wear at times, along with not only appearing to be something quite cute she has acquired, it also adds another unique addition of attractiveness to the wonderful woman's allure.

• Like 1