Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #1

happyone

There's a fly in here that's been fuckin with me for three days, it eats my food and drinks my cola and coffee and sounds like a helicopter, but every time he lands on me and I'm about to kill him, he cleans his head, and it look like a tiny cat, so I let him live 🙂 just thought you might like to know..

4 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

There's a fly in here that's been fuckin with me for three days, it eats my food and drinks my cola and coffee and sounds like a helicopter, but every time he lands on me and I'm about to kill him, he cleans his head, and it look like a tiny cat, so I let him live 🙂 just thought you might like to know..

It seems your special chat room is not quite as special as you may have imagined. She's a beautiful woman. Everybody since ever has wanted to bag her. The hype is even too loud to understand.

16 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It seems your special chat room is not quite as special as you may have imagined. She's a beautiful woman. Everybody since ever has wanted to bag her. The hype is even too loud to understand.

Sorry just wanted to small talk a little, don't think I don't watch, you noticed she was wearing white socks, I noticed her changing white sock three times within an hour the other day to make sure they where sparkling white, I watch her religiously

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Sorry just wanted to small talk a little, don't think I don't watch, you noticed she was wearing white socks, I noticed her changing white sock three times within an hour the other day to make sure they where sparkling white, I watch her religiously

LOL, go get it Johnny!